To engage US Military Veterans who are blind, visually impaired or disabled in a manner that prevents him/her from driving a motorcycle in a day of motorcycling, socializing, food, fun and entertainment. Each participating veteran passenger identified by the codename TAILGUNNER. We do allow participating Veteran TAILGUNNERs to share the riding experience with a guest of their choice.
HOW YOU CAN HELP
1) JOIN OUR LEADERSHIP TEAM
We have a variety of specific needs and are currently seeking talented individuals to help us improve and maintain our high standards for THE VIPER RIDE event.
- Details can be found at: https://www.theviperride.org/meet-the-team/
2) SHARE THE NEWS OF OUR MISSION
- Join our FaceBook Group Page: THE VIPER RIDE Public Group FaceBook Page
- Share our web site address: www.theviperride.org
3) HELP US RECRUIT TAILGUNNERs
- Pass along the word of our mission to veterans that are blind, visually impaired or disabled
- Download, print and share an application from our TAILGUNNER page with an eligible veteran
- Have them fill it out and submit it to us using the instructions on the form
- Or contact us by email at email@example.com . We will be happy to help with the application process.
- All participant MUST pre-apply
4) APPLY TO HELP AT THE EVENT AS A PILOT OR GROUNDCREW TEAM MEMBER
- PILOT details can be found at: https://www.theviperride.org/pilot/
- GROUNDCREW details can be found at: https://www.theviperride.org/groundcrew/
- All participants must pre-apply.
5) JOIN US AT ONE OF MANY FUNDRAISERS THAT WE HOLD THROUGHOUT THE YEAR
- Fundraising opportunities can be found at https://www.theviperride.org/about-us/fundraising-opportunities/
6) USE SMILE.AMAZOM.COM WHEN MAKING PURCHASES THROUGH AMAZON
- Select “Visually Impaired Patriots Experiencing the Road Inc” as tyour charitable organization choice
7) PURCHASE THE VIPER RIDE MERCHANDISE USING OUR ONLINE STORE
- Our store link is: https://www.theviperride.org/store/
- All proceeds go to THE VIPER RIDE