As THE VIPER RIDE continues to grow, we are currently recruiting patriotic, enthusiastic, and caring individuals; veterans and non-veterans alike, to join the 2018 VIPER RIDE Photography Team.
We have a variety of needs that include: Onsite event photography and video, portraits, en route photography and video, interview video and photographer assistants.
PHOTOGRAPHERS enlisted for en route photography are required to participate in at least one of our dress rehearsal rides.
Connect with us on FaceBook at THE VIPER RIDE
PHOTOGRAPHY AGENDA (More information will become available as we confirm our planning details)
- 9/08/18 First Dress Rehearsal Ride
- 9/16/18 Second Dress Rehearsal Ride
- 9/30/18 THE VIPER RIDE PLUS+ Event
- All Photographers will receive a T-shirt, meal and beverage tickets
- Photo locations and times will be assigned in 2 hour blocks
- The full day schedule runs from 8:00 am until ~4:30 pm
EVENT DAY PHOTOGRAPHY AGENDA (Time Slots will be appointed for these stages of the event)
- Event Day Set-up
- PILOT Registration/Staging
- TAILGUNNER Registration
- Ride Formation Launch
- PILOT/TAILGUNNER Portraits
- GROUP SHOTS
- Ride Departure
- On Location Ride Shots
- In Ride Shots
- Event Festivities
- Vendor Shots
- Supporter Shots
- You will receive an email requesting your images and media files of THE VIPER RIDE PLUS+ be uploaded to DropBox. You will NOT need your own DropBox account.
THE VIPER RIDE PHOTOGRAPHY AND MEDIA LINKS
- Publications Our Images Have Been Published In
- Web Site Links to Our Images and Video
If you are interested in volunteering as a VIPER Photographer, please fill out and submit the web form application below.
AGE RESTRICTION: Please be aware that we have a minimum age restrictions. For the safety of the participants and the event, no one under the age of eighteen (18) will be considered or allowed to participate as a VIPER PHOTOGRAPHY TEAM VOLUNTEER.